The most sophisticated AI ever brought to personal ECG
Kardia devices can detect more arrhythmias than any other personal ECG—no wires, patches, or gels required.
- The only FDA-cleared, 6-lead personal ECG
- Increased ability for clinicians to identify cardiac arrhythmias such as atrial flutter and heart block
- FDA-cleared, single-lead personal ECG
- Most clinically-validated and widely-used personal ECG in the world
Kardia AI is able to detect Atrial Fibrillation, Bradycardia, Tachycardia, Sinus Rhythm with SVE, Sinus Rhythm with Wide QRS, and Sinus Rhythm with PVCs.
Kardia provides a clinically-validated alternative to ambulatory ECG.
98% sensitive and 97% specific in the detection of Atrial Fibrillation 1
Provides a diagnostic yield comparable to a 14-day ambulatory event monitor 2
The most clinically-validated portable ECG solution available
KardiaMobile has delivered more than 120 million ECGs worldwide
The only FDA-cleared devices that detect the 3 most common arrhythmias
1. Lau JK, Lowres N, Neubeck L, Brieger DB, Sy RW, Galloway CD, et al. Int J Cardiol. 2013;165(1):193-4.
2. Narasimha D, Hanna N, Beck H, Chaskes M, Glover R, Gatewood R, et al. Validation of a smartphone-based event recorder for arrhythmia detection. Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2018.
Clinical validation studies
KardiaMobile is a convenient way to monitor for AFib recurrence after cardiac surgery.
Lowres N et al., Eur J Cardiothorac Surg, 2016
KardiaMobile smartphone-based ECG monitors added to the 2017 consensus guidelines for patients post-ablation.
HRS Consensus Statement, 2017
Quality of life
Self-monitoring with KardiaMobile improves AFib detection and self-reported quality of life.
iHEART study, J Atr Fibrillation , 2017
Top cardiologists choose KardiaMobile.
Patients are engaged in their own healthcare like never before. Affordable and discrete, patients can take action when they feel a symptom to conveniently self-monitor their heart short or long-term.